1. >Members Area< All the online learning you could want in one area. We do weekly live chats, discounts on online classes, forum tutorials, and video tutorials. It’s a nice little community!
2. Online Classes
You can sign up for any of these classes >here<
- How to do a Client Consult – Some people are naturally talkative (if you’re like me then maybe you’re a little too talkative), and sometimes other people are just shy. If you haven’t been doing consults or been in the photography business for a long time you might need help figuring out how to nail the sale at your client consults. This class is all about how to talk to your clients and nail the sale. It’s happening tomorrow night!
- Finding Good Locations– This class is happening next week and it’s something that you guys ask me about all the time – finding good locations that work for your clients!
3. Mentoring - I’m so excited, mentoring spots are booked for May, but I am booking for June now! If you’re interested in doing a mentoring session you can sign up right online. >Mentoring<
4. Online Workshops
You can check them out >here< These two workshops are starting in only a couple weeks so make sure you have your spot reserved!
- Online Wedding Photography Workshop – This is a 6 week online workshop with a small group of other wedding photographers. We talk about every aspect of weddings inside and out. Marketing, breaking down the wedding day, posing, organizing, being official, customer service…the list is long! The next workshop is this summer.
- Taking Better Photos Workshop – I had a couple of photographers ask questions about my before/after photos post I did awhile ago. We were talking about how to take those next steps to take better photos. This class goes beyond learning manual to talk a lot about composition and the artistry behind photographing. It’s a 4 week course beginning in June!