The following terms of service are a legal agreement between you, hereto referred to as ‘buyer,’ and the owner of photographyawesomesauce.com, also referred to as ‘seller,’ which governs your use and purchase of all ebooks, guides, contracts, services, and classes or any other product or service purchased from photographyawesomesauce.com
By making this purchase, you agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement automatically, without any other conditions.
Photography Awesomesauce reserves the right to change and modify these terms of service at their discretion.
Terms of Service
1. The buyer must download the products within the limitations of the time frame. The seller is not liable for any loss or damage to products after download.
2. Due to the nature of a digital download, all downloadable products are non-refundable. All sales are final.
1. Buyer must contact carrie(@)photographyawesomesauce.com within 90 days from the date of purchase to schedule their mentoring session. Failure to do so will result in forfeiting your purchase of a mentoring service and no longer receiving your mentoring session with photographyawesomesauce.com
2. Mentoring Sessions are non-refundable. All sales on mentoring services are final.
Classes and Workshops
1. All classes and workshop fees are non-refundable.
2. Failure to attend a class or workshop is the responsibility of the attendee, referred to as ‘buyer’ and not the responsibility of the ‘seller’
3. Photography Awesomesauce shall not be held liable to you, the buyer, or any other person or entity for any damages, lost profits, costs, or any other such losses resulting in the use of photographyawesomesauce.com and any class or workshop services purchased here. You agree by purchasing classes and workshops here that Photography Awesomesauce cannot be held liable for any monetary amount exceeding the cost of the original purchase made at photographyawesomesauce.com
4. Research provided in the Get Legit workshops is only a starting point for those purchasing those workshops. It is, ultimately, your responsibility as a business owner to double-check the research and apply for the correct licenses in your area. Photography Awesomesauce cannot be held liable for your business licensing research. Government regulations are changing constantly and ultimately you are responsible.
Copyright and Licensing
1. Ownership and copyright belong to the seller, photographyawesomesauce.com. Products may not be re-distrubted, borrowed, rented, sold, or otherwise given to anyone other than the buyer.
2. Products are intended for personal use and therefore may be subject to personal modification by the buyer. Modified products may not be re-distributed, borrowed, sold, or otherwise provided by the buyer outside of their own personal use.
Limit of Liability
Products are purchased at your own risk. Products and services provided by photographyawesomesauce.com are sold ‘as is.’
Photography Awesomesauce shall not be held liable to you, the buyer, or any other person or entity for any damages, lost profits, costs, or any other such losses resulting in the use of photographyawesomesauce.com and any products or services purchased here. You agree by purchasing products and services here that Photography Awesomesauce cannot be held liable for any monetary amount exceeding the cost of the original purchase made at photographyawesomesauce.com
Products, services, and information provided by photographyawesomesauce.com are not guaranteed, nor under warranty of any kind.
Buyer agrees to hold Photography Awesomesauce harmless in any cause for damages, negligence, strict liability or tort, even if such damages were foreseeable. Nothing in this Terms of Service shall create additional liabilities, remedies or causes of action against Photography Awesomesauce. Photography Awesomesauce shall not be held liable for any claims by third parties against Buyer. Photography Awesomesauce shall not be held liable for any claims by third parties based on any material requested by Buyer for use in a customized product.