1. First impressions are important.
2. People who say “Failure is not an Option” lose the opportunity to learn from their mistakes.
3. Always be willing to learn something new.
4. You only have one life to live, don’t spend all of it working.
5. Never say you don’t have enough time. You were given the same amount of hours per day as Leonardo DaVinci, Albert Einstein, Helen Keller, and many other great minds who had more than enough on their plate.
6. “By changing nothing, nothing changes.” – Tony Robbins
7. Always have a Plan B.
8. You will succeed if you’re determined to.
9. It’s harder to get a ‘day job’ after owning your own business.
10. Challenge yourself, no one else will.
11. Education never ends.
12. Mistakes are learning tools.
13. What people remember most about you is how you made them feel.
14. Ethics are what you do when people are watching. Morals are what you do when no one is looking.
15. If someone talks to you about others than they talk to others about you.
16. In order to succeed you have to ignore your self-doubt.
17. Revel in your small successes.
18. A business without goals will be brief.
19. Taking risks is an inevitable part of everything you’ll do.
20. Own it. Own your mistakes, own your successes, own your laughter, own your family, own your business.
And for extra measure. 21. Figure out your legal stuff early on.
If you need help formulating goals to make your business a success check out my guide to creating a business plan. If you need help making your business legit and figuring out taxes, registrations and other legal mumbo jumbo make sure you check out the Make Your Business Legit guide.
As always feel free to ask me a question or ask for help.
Are you signed up for Monday night’s free online webinar about photography business?