1. Subscription to www.pixifi.com so you can send contracts to clients online that they can sign online, receive deposits via credit cards, send automated online questionnaires to clients, invoices, and tons more! $25/month
2. Subscription to www.shootproof.com so you can upload client galleries and sell prints and products from the professional print lab of your choice. $20/month for 5,000 photo storage.
3. 16×20 Canvas Wraps from www.cgproprints.com! $22.99
4. Paperback Albums from www.pinholepro.com – great for showing portfolios during client meetings, or albums to show at bridal shows and other festivals you may have a booth at. $19.99
5. Gray Card for custom white balance (Set of 2) – $18.99 (approximately) at most camera stores.
6. LED Video Light >Purchase Here at Amazon< for specialized wedding reception lighting. $18.50
7. Reflector $20 (approximately)
8. Flash Diffuser to help relax that external flash just a bit more. $10+
9. UV Filter for any lenses (you should get one for all your lenses). I keep them on my lenses all the time so that if I bang my camera even a bit chances are the UV filter will be hit and not my lens. I’ve had many a UV filter crack and save my lenses in unlocking situations. $15 (approximately).
10. Trashbag to scrunch and throw in your camera bag for those outdoor shoots when there might be wet ground you have to lay on or something else like that. Less than $5
Are you signed up for next week’s free class? We’re going to talk a little bit at the beginning about getting good catchlights and sparkly eyes and then the remainder of the class will be all question and answer time for you guys! >Register Here<