1. The Full Length Kiss Pose: Get the full bodies of your bride and groom in the photo and kiss!
2. The Unposed Capture Pose: She’s looking at him and he’s looking at you. Everyone’s happy!
3. The Look at Each other and Smile Pose: The bride and groom face each other, hold hands, and smile.
4. The Snuggle from Behind Pose: Bride puts her head on the groom’s shoulder from behind.
5. The Snuggle in His Chest Pose: The bride puts her head on his chest and looks at you. The groom can do a forehead kiss, lay his head on hers, or whatever works.
6. The Walk and Talk Pose: The bride and groom hold hands and walk away from the camera and back again while you snap away.
7. The Up Close Kiss Pose: The head and shoulders of the bride and groom as they kiss.
8. The Hands Pose: Simple…get a detail shot up close of the bride and groom holding hands.
9. The Walk and Look Back Pose: The bride walks a short way in front of the groom and reaches back to hold his hand and look at him.
10. The Wrap Your Arms Around Me Pose: Either the bride or the groom can stand behind and wrap their arms around the other.
For more bride and groom wedding pose ideas, check out the Wedding Pose Guide there are over 40 image samples and pose tips. These poses are also great for engagement photo sessions as well. If you’re starting to shoot your first wedding get the Wedding Photography ebook to learn how to photograph and run the wedding business from the first inquiry all the way through the final thank you card.
Pose samples are also in the gallery below!